LoopRope Hunting Tie Downs - Tie down deer stands and turkey blinds to your cart UTV, ATV or boat. Includes 3ft, 4ft and 5ft LoopRopes with six 3.5" LoopClip Carabiner Clips
Hunter Pack Tie Down System Components:
(1) 3ft LoopRope bungee tie down strap.
(1) 4ft LoopRope bungee tie down strap.
(6) Stainless steel carabiner Clips for secure fastening.
LoopRope Utilizes bungee straps crimped at several intervals.
Each loop can be an additional fastening point on the strap- increases stability and security.
Using multiple LoopRope tie down straps allows you to create cargo nets for your truck or exactly where you need them.
The LoopRope tie down system is much simpler and safer than traditional bungee or rope tie downs.
Replaces traditional bungee cords with high quality shock cord and stainless steel carabiner.
Quickly and easily secures cargo or equipment with no need to tie knots.
Looprope never tangles.
One LoopRope tie down strap solves many fastening problems.
The LoopRope comes in 3-, 4-, and 5-foot lengths with 2 stainless steel carabiner clips in each package. One 5 foot LoopRope gives you 10 custom tie down lengths and over 18 attachment points. LoopRope makes it easy for hunters and fishers to secure or use with their gear, boats, quads, ladder stands, tree stands, back back, and general use around the camp. Check out photos submitted by real people who use and love the LoopRope bungee tie downs for hunting.
You can see how the LoopRope tie downs are being used by hunters in our photo gallery to secure their haul, strap equipment to their ATV's, securing fishing poles for transport in SUV's and more.
Here are 5 Ways The Hunters Combo Pack can help you on your next hunting/camping trip:
1. Tie down your gear securely - coolers, tent, canopy, camping stove, rifles or folding chairs in the back of your RV, truck or SUV,
2. Camp Set Up - The LoopRope is a custom and fully adjustable system to Hang Up gear or secure poles and canopies for shelter.
3. Bundling - LoopRope’s bungee-like shock cord makes it the perfect device for bundling wood together for your campfire.
4. Hiking - Stap your gun, jacket, shelter or game to your back pack. LoopRope makes securing anything easy when you're on the go.
5. Transport - LoopRope makes it easier to strap down your kill to a pack or ATV when transporting out of remote areas back to camp.